Try Our Quiz on Porcelain Veneers
Interested in obtaining instant smile rejuvenation? Porcelain veneers can completely transform your smile in as little as two visits. Your Columbia TN dentist, Dr. David Foster, offers durable and esthetically pleasing porcelain veneers.
Columbia TN Porcelain Veneer Quiz
1. True or False: Veneers are made from thin shells of porcelain.
2. True or False: Dental veneers address a number of esthetic issues.
3. True or False: Your Columbia TN dentist offers no-prep Lumineers.
4. True or False: Veneers provide long lasting restoration.
1. True. First, your Columbia TN dentist will prepare the tooth by removing a minuscule layer of enamel. He will then take an impression, which will be used to create your custom-made veneers using dental porcelain. After checking the fit of your new veneers, Dr. Foster will place them using a powerful bonding agent. The porcelain used to make veneers is stain resistant and can blend seamlessly with your smile.
2. True. Porcelain veneers allow Dr. Foster to mask permanent teeth stains and correct the appearance of misalignment. Veneers also close gaps between teeth and can repair cracked or chipped teeth. Veneers may also be recommended to reshape malformed teeth and lengthen worn down teeth.
3. True. Lumineers are made form ultra thin porcelain shells. Unlike traditional porcelain veneers, Lumineers often don’t require the loss of tooth enamel. Many people who desire a more conservative restoration select Lumineers.
4. True. Simply maintain your veneers as your would your natural teeth. Always brush your teeth twice a day and floss once. You should also attend regular checkups and cleanings with Dr. Foster. These appointments allow Dr. Foster to assess the state of your restorations and clean your teeth, reducing the risk of tooth decay and gum disease, which can negatively affect your veneers. With proper care, you can ensure several years of high quality restoration.
About Dr. David Foster:
Call Creekside Family Dental Center in Columbia, TN at 931-388-3384 to schedule an appointment for you or your family with Dr. Foster. We serve Maury County, Lewisburg, Lewisburg, Hohenwald, Centerville and all surrounding areas.